New home confidence
from our team to yours
Your Rewarding Career Awaits At PWSC
Ask a PWSC employee why they love their job and they’ll tell you:
“PWSC is a great place to work!”
“They take great care of their employees.”
“Friendly, relaxed atmosphere”
PWSC maintains a small-company environment where team work is encouraged and everyone pitches in to get the job done. You’ll expand your professional horizons and learn additional job skills to handle new projects as they come along, and will build strong relationships along with way.
We actively encourage career development, and allow employees to take courses that are appropriate to the advancement of their careers. We cover membership costs for professional societies and groups such as home builder associations.
Giving back is important to us. PWSC employees get involved in causes that help children, like Mustard Seed Ranch and Toys for Tots.
We also know how to kick back. Our Fun Committee plans events and milestone parties as well as our annual holiday party for the entire office, so we get the opportunity to enjoy some down time together.
Our benefits package is phenomenal:
- Health insurance and dental premiums are covered at between 96%-98%
- Health reimbursement accounts are 100% paid
- The company pays the entire premium for long and short term disability as well as long term care premiums
- We provide life insurance coverage at approximately 2x each employee’s annual salary
- Our 401K matches 25% of the first 6% of contributions
- We offer $750 tuition reimbursement per semester
- Paid vacation and holidays, commensurate with length of employment
To be considered for new opportunities with PWSC, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org