New home confidence
from our team to yours
Your Rewarding Career Awaits At PWSC
Ask a PWSC employee why they love their job and they’ll tell you:
“PWSC is a great place to work!”
“They take great care of their employees.”
“Friendly, relaxed atmosphere”
PWSC maintains a small-company environment where team work is encouraged and everyone pitches in to get the job done. You’ll expand your professional horizons and learn additional job skills to handle new projects as they come along, and will build strong relationships along with way.
We actively encourage career development, and allow employees to take courses that are appropriate to the advancement of their careers. We cover membership costs for professional societies and groups such as home builder associations.
Giving back is important to us. PWSC employees get involved in causes that help children, like Mustard Seed Ranch and Toys for Tots.
We also know how to kick back. Our Fun Committee plans events and milestone parties as well as our annual holiday party for the entire office, so we get the opportunity to enjoy some down time together.
Position: Regional Sales Director (RSD)
This position will have the basic responsibility of directing new business development through direct sales to residential builders and indirectly through independent insurance distributors. The opportunity is for an individual with a stable background and proven history of success. He or she will have the ability to obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of customer needs and competition, leverage product and service offerings, keep current with market and industry trends, and effectively articulate this knowledge to customers. He or she will also have the ability to understand customer needs and concerns, act accordingly, and give high priority to service and customer satisfaction. The candidate will set challenging targets, monitor progress, and deliver results that meet or exceed expectations, demonstrate a knowledge of effective sales techniques, uncover customer needs to relate benefits to product features, anticipate and handle objections, and be able to close a sale.
- Achieve quarterly/annual production goals
- Develop and manage new builder relationships for all product categories
- Identify, qualify and acquire high potential independent insurance distributor relationships
- Cultivate and build value-added relationships with all distribution channels
- Conduct distributor and builder training on all product categories
- Serve as liaison between corporate office functions and builders and distributors
- Assist in the collection of competitive program intelligence
- Coordinate program implementation, including program marketing efforts both internally and externally with distributors and builders
- Track and monitor sales to measure program performance
- Develop sales forecast
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Business Development experience; high-touch, service-oriented industry
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to drive and manage all aspects of program sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Sales CRM tracking mandatory
- P&C insurance license or the ability to obtain one required
Work Hours: Flexible based on demands but long hours may be necessary
PLEASE NOTE: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check
To be considered for new opportunities with PWSC, please send your resume to email@example.com